Audience: Library staff who plan to host their own Libby trainings.
Duration: 60 minutes
Pre-requisite: Basic knowledge of the Libby app.
Training your users on how to use Libby is an easy and effective way to increase awareness and usage of your digital collection. Join OverDrive experts to get the tools and guidance to confidently lead your own Getting Started with Libby session. In our one-hour train the trainer session, you’ll learn how to:
• Prepare for a basic Libby training - virtually or in-person
• Deliver a demonstration in our suggested order
• Implement polls and quizzes to engage users
• Promote the event to maximize attendance
At the end of this session, our OverDrive experts will provide you with a complimentary training kit, jam packed with everything you need to train your users. You don't want to miss this, register today!
• This session will be recorded.
• Attendees will be muted and able to submit questions under Q&A.
• We understand the timing may not suit everyone but signing up ensures that a recording is sent the day after the live session so you can view at your convenience.
• Please check that your time zone is correct before entering details below.