Audience: K-12 school partners who are new to OverDrive Marketplace or would like a refresher
Duration: 45 minutes
Ready to learn the basics of Marketplace, the shopping and administrative portal? Join us live for our demo and ask questions of our K-12 experts.
This session is primarily a demonstration of OverDrive Marketplace, the shopping and administrative portal. We'll explore Marketplace through the lens of a first-time user, including how to:
- Browse the catalog
- Build and purchase a cart
- Assign a title
- Run a report and view Sora activity
- Access your account team's contact information
*Access to Marketplace requires a separate account and unique user permissions. Please contact your OverDrive Account Manager with any questions!
- This session will be recorded.
- All attendees will receive a comprehensive resource to review and explore Marketplace after the session.
- You can earn a certificate of attendance with our post-webinar assessment
- We understand the timing may not suit everyone but signing up ensures that a recording is sent the day after the live session so you can view at your convenience.
- Please check that your time zone is correct before entering details below.