Audience: K-12 school partners who are new or would like a refresher on Sora, the student reading app. Join us live to ask questions of our K-12 experts and walk away with confidence using Sora.
Duration: 45 minutes
Ready to learn the basics of Sora so you can start exploring and help others get started, too?
This session is primarily a demonstration of the user experience in Sora, the student reading app. Students and educators have access to all of the same great features within the app. In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Sign in with your school credentials
- Browse, borrow, and enjoy ebooks & audiobooks
- Personalize the reading experience with adjustable settings
- Define words & create annotations
- Add a public library to expand access to even more digital books
*Interested in learning about title assignments, purchasing, student access, or reporting? Please register for our Marketplace Essentials webinar, offered monthly.*
- This session will be recorded.
- All attendees will receive a comprehensive resource to review, explore, and promote Sora after the session.
- You can earn a certificate of attendance with our post-webinar assessment.
- We understand the timing may not suit everyone but signing up ensures that a recording is sent the day after the live session so you can view at your convenience.
- Please check that your time zone is correct before entering details below.